valid from 25.11. to 20.12.2021
The Advent candles begin to burn, one door after another is opened with great excitement and the first Christmas carols are played on the radio. It’s time for Christmas season.
Grab cuddly hoods and gloves and take this year’s time for yourself and your loved ones to enjoy the holy time to the fullest. Stroll through romantic Christmas markets, taste punch and mulled wine, shop first Christmas presents with thought and fun. That sounds good? After your excursion, a warming glass of red wine awaits you in front of the fireplace in Landhaus Tanner.
You can look forward to
• 2 nights in a four-star room
• as a welcome in the afternoon mulled wine with homemade deer bosna at the fire bowl
• NaturGenuss breakfast
• 1x four-course NaturGenuss half-board menu
• 1x Bavarian NaturGenuss snack (always on Sundays from 4 to 6 p.m.)
• Provision package including homemade punch for your winter hike and a sustainable hand warmer
• Winter hiking map around the Chiemgau region
• Cozy bathrobes and sustainable bath slippers in your room
• Relaxation in the wellness area Alpin-Garten: On 150m² incl. Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath, heat grotto, infrared cabin, mountain path, relaxation room and cozy daybeds
• Use of our fitness and relaxation room, lounge with open fireplace, children’s playroom
• Late checkout on Sunday until 4 p.m.
• and many other inclusive services
Offer valid from 25th november to 2oth december 2021
Rooms and Prices
|Double Room "Pergola“ / "Verdi"||€ 460 for two|
|Junior Suite "Mozart" / "Nannerl"||€ 499 for two|
All rates are exclusive of the local tourist tax. The local council of the climatic resort of Waging am See levies a tourist tax of € 0.50 in low season and € 1.00 in high season (July and August) per person and night.
New rates in 2022: Local tourist tax low season € 1.00 high season € 1.60.