Bookable from 19 November to 20 December 2020, Thursday to Sunday
~The true art of living is to see the wonderful in everyday life~
Pearl S. Buck
Sometimes, in order to appreciate the little wonders of everyday life, you just have to get out of your familiar surroundings, leave your little worries behind and, together with your loved ones, treat yourself to some variety. A weekend away from home is perfectly suited for this purpose, to simply switch off and let yourself be pampered. Enjoy two nights in an exclusive four-star room…and the best part of it? Already when going to bed the night before, you can look forward to a rich breakfast the next morning, and for those who once simply don’t want to set an alarm clock, the late riser breakfast on Sunday is also provided.
Further moments of pleasure are guaranteed, such as the four-course delicacy menu with wine accompaniment or an exclusive aloe vera facial treatment in our spa.
You can look forward to the following inclusive services:
• 2 nights in a four-star room
• 1 four-course delicacy menu with wine
• Daily delicious breakfast with fresh ingredients from the Chiemgau region, late riser breakfast on Sunday
• 1 Aloe Vera facial treatment (70 minutes, either Friday or Saturday)
• Late Check Out on Sunday
In addition, the region around Waging offers many activities that are ideal for a cozy weekend for two or for spending a nice time with your best friends:
• Romantic, extensive walk directly at the Waginger See from Tengling to Tettenhausen
• A visit to Michael Murner’s Schimmer glass studio. Look over the shoulder of the craftsman as he works and enjoy the timeless flair of his studio. The master glassblower processes one of the oldest materials in the world in his original way (Fridays from 10 am to 8 pm, Saturdays from 10 am to 4 pm).
• Especially when it is already cooler outside and the days end early, a glass of wine in front of the open fireplace is a special treat. Just listen to the crackling of the fire and forget the world around you.
• Kripperlroas in Tittmoning: Traditional cot exhibition at various stands – the perfect way to get in the mood for the approaching Christmas and, in addition, an exciting insight into Bavarian tradition and craftsmanship.
Valid for all direct bookings in the period from 19 November to 20 December 2020
In double room Verdi per person € 295
In double room Pergola per person € 297
In the Junior Suite Mozart/Nannerl € 318
Arrangement cannot be combined with other discounts or arrangements.
All rates are exclusive of the local tourist tax. The local council of the climatic resort of Waging am See levies a tourist tax of € 0.50 in low season and € 1.00 in high season (July and August) per person and night.