Bookable from 10.01. to 21.03.2021, every Thursday to Monday
~Snowflakes are the kisses of heaven~
Winter is like a real artist…already in the morning filigree frost flowers greet us, air bubbles trapped in frozen pond surfaces seem to create their very own still life and every snowflake falling from the sky is a small architectural masterpiece. So it is worth taking the time and walking through nature with open eyes. How about a weekend of wintertime enjoyment in the quiet of Waginger nature? Treat yourself to some time out and take your time to enjoy the little things in life. Just turn over in bed again in the morning, explore the many possibilities for winter hiking in Waging during the day and enjoy a culinary treat in the evening…
You can look forward to the following inclusive services, among others:
- 2 nights in a four-star room
- Pleasure breakfast with fresh ingredients from the Chiemgau region, late riser breakfast on Sunday
- 1 four-course delicacy gourmet halfpension-menu
- 1 slowfood delight: Winter salads in vitality dressing, followed by a hearty stew for two (3 dif-ferent variations available: vegetarian, regional or with fish and sea fruits)
- Sunday: regional snack with Bavarian specialities (4 to 6 pm)
- Cosy bathrobes and slippers
- Here you will find all complimentary services that you can take advantage of as a guest
The nature in the region around Lake Waginger See offers so many things worth seeing – even in winter! Here are our tips for an unforgettable weekend:
- Round trip through meadows and forests with a view of Lake Waginger See – explore the wonderful nature around Waging
- Nature – pure nature directly at the lake – walk Tengling- Tettenhausen back via Bicheln
- Winter hike around the Frillensee in Inzell
Valid for all direct bookings in the period from 10.01 to 21.03.2021, every Thursday to Monday
Per person in double room “Verdi”: € 217.00
Per person in double room “Pergola”: € 221.00
Per person in the Junior Suite “Nannerl/Mozart”: € 240.00
- Sunday: Closing day Landhaus Tanner Restaurant
- Late Check-out until 17h (Sundays only)
- Can not be combined with other arrangements and special prices.
- Please let us know the taste of the hearty stew one day in advance, as only one variant per table is possible.
All rates are exclusive of the local tourist tax. The local council of the climatic resort of Waging am See levies a tourist tax of € 0.50 in low season and € 1.00 in high season (July and August) per person and night.