“Health is important. Everything else comes with time.”
Our Hygiene Policy
Safety during your holidays
Cleanliness on the floor
– All our employees work with masks.
– They keep a minimum distance of 1.50 meters to the guest.
– Each room is disinfected after cleaning. When leaving the rooms, the door handles and light switches are disinfected again.
– Woolen blankets and additional pillows can be brought to your room upon request.
– In our digital guest folder you will find from now on TV magazine, yoga card, pillow menu, room service card, wellness card, changed opening hours in the restaurant and much more.
– Unfortunately, for hygienic reasons we have to resign one or the other decorative element at the moment. We hope for your understanding.
– Disinfected pens and pad are in the desk.
– During the complete cleaning the room is ventilated.
– There is a disinfectant dispenser in all guest rooms.
– All housekeeping staff are personally trained by Mrs. Tanner and updated every day.
– The guest rooms may only be cleaned in the absence of the guests.
– Guests are obliged to wear a mask when they are in the hotel. Except in their own hotel room, in the outdoor area or inner courtyard and at the children’s playground.