At Landhaus Tanner, the 3-G-rule applies for restaurant and hotel guests:
vaccinated, recovered or tested (rapid test not older than 24h).
– FFP2 mask obligation.
– 3-G rule for restaurant and hotel guests.
– Admission only with full Corona vaccination certificate and valid identity card.
– Admission only with convalescence certificate, not older than 3 months, and identity card.
-Admission only with rapid test with proof not older than 24 hours. Hotel guests must provide proof of testing on arrival and every 72 hours. Please show your identity card.
– Exception: children and students up to the age of 18 – proof by student ID.
We are obliged to strictly check each individual, if you do not have the proof with you, we will have to refuse entry.
You are not allowed to enter the premises if:
– an infection has been detected
– persons show respiratory symptoms
– the 3-G-regulation cannot be fulfilled.