To enjoy a relaxed stay, please note the following:
– Since we are dog owners ourselves, we gladly provide a bowl and a dog blanket.
– For hygienic reasons, however, dogs are not allowed in the restaurant (buffet area). You are welcome to take a seat in the ‘Stüberl‘ or on the terrace.
– Dogs are not allowed to lie on our hotel beds.
– If your dog is freewheeling in your room, please bring the sign “Do not disturb” to your room door and inform the reception.
– As a dog owner, you are responsible for any damage your dog causes to other guests or to the hotel facilities.
– Please take a plastic bag with you for what your dog leaves behind when you go for a walk. You will find them at the Dog-Station 100m from Landhaus Tanner at the Mühlberg bridge. There you can also dispose the bags.
– When you return from your walk, please dry and clean your dog before entering the hotel or room.
– Please use your own towels that you have brought with you to dry your dog.
– Please understand that we can only accommodate one dog per guest room.
– Depending on the size of the dog, we charge between € 12.00 and € 20.00 per day (cleaning fee).
Out of consideration for other guests and for a carefree vacation, we ask for your understanding regarding the points above mentioned. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to provide you with further excursion tips and recommendations.
Yours, Steffie and Franz Tanner