Valid from 01.04.2023 to 27.10.2023
Race cycling in Waging
Experience an asphalted and well-developed bike trail network in Chiemgau, a first-class racing bike Eldorado. The impressive cities, lakes and many sights in the vicinity of Waging am See are waiting to be explored on a racing bike. Around Waging there are 18 tours with lengths between 25 and 140 kilometers.
Discover the idyllic lake region of Waging on two wheels and enjoy the culinary delights of the regional slow food cuisine at Landhaus Tanner.
LOOK FORWARD AMONG OTHER THINGS TO THE FOLLOWING INCLUDED SERVICES:
- • 7 nights in a four-star room
- • Including NaturGenuss breakfast
- • Homemade muesli bar for your bike tour as a welcome gift
- • Snack on Sunday
- • 2 Landhaus Tanner drinking bottles
- • 4 x four-course gourmet half-board menu
- • Daily your Landhaus Tanner water bottle will be refilled with a refreshing non-alcoholic drink
- • “Steinbockstall” bicycle garage with workbench and for safekeeping of your bicycles
- • Washing place with hose for your bike
- • Access to fitness room and wellness area
- • Numerous tour recommendations via Komoot around Lake Waginger, Rupertiwinkl and Chiemgau
- • We take care of the breathable sportswear and take over the laundry service
- • Many other complementary services that you can enjoy as our guest
– Sunday: Rest day at Landhaus Tanner restaurant
– Cannot be combined with other arrangements and special prices.
– Prices are exclusive of visitor’s tax.
– Please reserve your table in advance for half board.
Rooms and Prices
|Doppelzimmer "Verdi" / „Pergola“ From 02.01.2023 to 30.06.2023 / From 03.09.2023 to 22.12.2023||€ 850 per Person|
|Doppelzimmer "Verdi" / „Pergola“ From 30.06.2023 to 03.09.2023||€ 890 per Person|
|Junior Suite “Mozart” / ”Nannerl” 02.01.2023-30.06.2023 / From 03.09.2023 to 22.12.2023||€ 925 per Person|
|Junior Suite “Mozart” / ”Nannerl” From 30.06.2023 to 03.09.2023||€ 965 per Person|
All rates are exclusive of the local tourist tax. The local council of the climatic resort of Waging am See levies a tourist tax of € 1,00 in low season and € 2,00 in high season (juni to september) per person and night.